Wednesday 4 November 2015

Recipe: spinachomelette with spicy sausage

Hello everyone! This is probably the first time I post a recipe so fast (I finished eating it 30 minutes ago) but I am just really excited to share it with you. Today I will tell you the recipe to a very healthy and jummy omelette. I ate it for dinner but you can perfectly make it for lunch as well. There are just a few ingredients needed and a little of your time to make this awesome dish!

What you will need (1 portion):

  • 150 grams of spinach
  • 2 eggs
  • 30 grams of a kind of spicy sausage
  • half a paprika
  • 3 small tomatoes
  • pepper
Preparation:
  • Crack the eggs and whisk them
  • Add the spinach, pieces of paprika and tomatoes and the pieces of the sausage
  • Mix these ingredients
  • Put a frying pan on the stove with some butter
  • Put the mixture in to the pan and let it fry (on low heat)
  • Additionally add some pepper to your omelette and turn it around
  • You can serve this omelette with some fresh oven-baked bread
It is just that easy! Please let me know if you tried out this recipe for lunch or dinner! Have a great day -x-



No comments:

Post a Comment